Thursday, March 12

Thursday: I did it!

This morning I woke up bright and early to take the car before Pierre had to leave for client meetings. I drove down to that court and registered my trade name in Bergen County - yay! It was one of the easiest things I've ever done in my life...why the heck did I wait so long? Fear of the unknown. I had to fill out a piece of paper with like 5 basic questions, look through some huge archaic book to make sure my business name wasn't already taken, sign my name four times and pay $52. Seriously. That was it. I am the official business owner of YL Designs. I feel like registering SIX businesses! lol. This weekend I will open my business bank account.

I spent the rest of the day playing with my children, scanning old photos into fb and reading people's responses to them. I'll start on a schedule next week. Haha:)

Oh yeah...I almost forgot! I started listening to this interview about the affects of gluten on the body. Really interesting! ...And as an update, I am officially at my pre-Juliette pregnancy weight (178 lbs)! My next goal is to get to my pre-Joshua pregnancy weight (155 lbs).

No comments: