Monday, March 2

Marvelous Monday

I love March. My birthday is coming up on the 24th and I'm going to ask Pierre to take me to Pure Food and Wine, a gourmet raw food restaurant in Manhattan. The weekend after I'm hosting a slumber party at my house for the ladies at my church. That should be fun!

In diet news, I woke up this morning with chunks of mango in my poop. Grose - I know - but it had to be written because I ate that mango at 8pm and didn't go to bed until after midnight. That proves for me that digestion seriously slows down after dark. Imagine what all the heavy stuff I used to eat, way later than 8pm, was doing to my body. Ick.

Today was the first day after my weeklong raw food detox. I had a banana, two green smoothies, a huge salad and a mango. The only difference is that I added a tablespoon of EVOO to my salad because I figured I needed some fat. I'm really enjoying eating this way...now if I could only get my butt to exercise I'd be set!

In other news, Satoya showed interest in the Deeper Life today - a discipleship program going on at my church. I honestly haven't been doing it, but I told her if she wanted to join I would step up my game (since I'd be her mentor in the program). She wants to do it, so step it up I will. It's basically bible reading, prayer, fasting, exercise, acts of kindness, evangelism, increasing your vocab and keeping track of your giving. The hard part for me is remembering everything I did in order to hand in my report at the end of the month - but I can do a better job of tracking.

As far as my decluttering month, I haven't gotten any real assignments yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do and things get clutter-free around here!

No comments: