Tuesday, March 3

Tahini Tuesday

So this morning I woke up and the FIRST thing on my mind was the internet...gotta check my email, gotta see what the latest is on facebook, gotta read the newest blogs on rawmom, gotta gotta gotta! It scared me because those things should not be the first thing I think of in the morning. I should wake up with praise on my lips and thanksgiving in my heart for another wonderful day of life. I should wake up seeking direction from the One that knows what the day is supposed to be. I should not have any idols in my life.

With that, I decided I wasn't going to turn on the computer at all during the day. I lasted until a quarter to 1pm. Baby steps. Haha. When I did get on the computer, though, I made sure to check out the bible reading assignments for this month (Ruth, 1-2 Samuel, Joel, Matthew and Romans). I'll knock one of those books out tonight before going to bed.

In diet news, I was completely craving everything today. I had a little roasted garlic hummus to try and satisfy my week long zucchini hummus craving (which it didn't), but aside from that I'm still 100% raw. I ended up having some nuts and I made a salad dressing with tahini that satisfied my craving (finally!)...then Pierre came home with the zucchinis I'd been asking for. I'll have to make the hummus now anyway because I don't want the zucchinis to go to waste...but I'm so over it.

I have lost 9 lbs to date and my skin is glowiingggg. I've been watching season 7 of The Biggest Loser on Hulu and it's so inspiring. These people really push themselves way beyond their comfort zones. I want to sweat like that! Maybe tomorrow. lol.

PS: Juliette rolled over today from her belly to her back, twice. Cutest thing. She'll be 2 months old tomorrow.

No comments: