Wednesday, March 25

Calling ALL married ladies...let me TRASH YOUR DRESS!

This is a casting call for any woman who would be willing to put on their wedding dress one last time for some amazing photos...

Why suffocate your wedding dress in a box for the rest of its life? You are married now and you have wonderful memories to cherish from your unforgettable day! You know darn well your daughter will not want to wear your dress 20-30 years from now! lol

Why settle for your beautiful gown being stashed away in a closet somewhere when you have the possibility of getting some amazing photos - you sure paid enough for it. Bring your dresses out, steam them or have them pressed and put them on for the photo shoot of a lifetime!

I am not talking about posed, every day, and sometimes rather boring wedding photos. I'm talking about edgy, artsy, wild and crazy editorial type photos. I need to build my TTD portfolio, so I'm offering this to my friends for $35. You read right! This is something I will be charging hundreds of dollars for. You can take advantage now for this incredible low price + you will get a few prints of your favorite photos as my gift to you. Hey - throw a suit on your hubby and get him involved, too! I'm willing to do (6) of these shoots. First come, first served.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yadi this sounds like so much fun! I never had a wedding dress, but I would be willing to buy one, just to "trash".

Let me know if you've had your 6 ladies to respond yet. If not, maybe I can be one of them.

Yadira Laguerre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yadira Laguerre said...

Hi Yvonne! I just did one last weekend and I have another coming up in a few weeks. Let me know if you're still interested in participating - I'd love to Trash Your Dress!! :) Ever been a bride's maid? I'd be willing to trash that dress. lol. Any fancy smancy dress will do :)