Tuesday, February 10

Uh...

Yesterday I had a dull headache for the majority of the day until it turned into a full blown migrain in the evening. This morning I awoke with the dull ache again. During the prayer call, Gloria said she needed prayer because she has had a headache for two days - so of course I piped in with a "me, too!" Pastor Dan said that it was a spiritual attack to keep us from hearing and writing down what Yahweh was trying to tell us. There ended up being two more people with headaches so he told the four of us to close our eyes and write what we see, no matter how [adjective that would cause us to think we shouldn't write it].

Joshua is asleep in his crib. Juliette is asleep in her moby wrap (which I got yesterday and LOVE)...so this is a good time for me to close my eyes and write.

I see a grey concrete wall, like the Berlin wall or something, and soldiers standing guard with their rifles, marching back and forth. They are wearing dark blue uniforms, hats and long black boots. They are young boys. I see planes flying overhead. Bombs falling. It's a war. I see civilians running for their lives - women with long dresses holding children in their arms. I see abandoned sheep. Literally, sheep, in their pens, abandoned. I see an older man sitting behind his desk, smoking a cigar, watching all the commotion out of his window, sitting back and observing it all. He is the cause of the war.

...and now both childen have awakened. Figures. lol. I'll be back.

1 comment:

Satoya said...

That's deep Yadi. I'm waiting for you to come back.