Thursday, November 27

Thanksgiving






20 Things I am grateful to Yahweh for (in no particular order):

1. My health and the health of my loved ones
2. My immediate, extended and church families
3. Friends who still love me despite all my shortcomings
4. My gifts and talents
5. My home; the first house I've ever lived in that is my own
6. My marriage that has weathered storms and continues to prevail victoriously
7. The resurrection of POC
8. The fact that I can hear His voice
9. My funny, witty, kind Joshua and the baby girl due soon :)
10. Pastors Dan and Ann Stratton and their dynamic daughter, Danielle
11. Faith Exchange Fellowship - my church - with all its wonderful opportunities to grow spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and financially
12. Living on the northeast and experiencing four distinct seasons
13. The mandate of opening a private school unlike any we've seen on the upper east coast.
14. The fact that I'm beautifully and wonderfully made
15. Pierre, the individual - he's my best friend.
16. The abundance of truth that I know, and the truth I put in practice
17. His grace!
18. Abundant life: new beginnings, ended chapters, and everything in between
19. The power of words to change any circumstance
20. My covenant with Yah and the blessing on my life that will bless others immensely

No comments: