Tuesday, November 18

Sweet Agreement

I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant, and just a few moments ago my husband and I came to an agreement on what to name our daughter. WOOHOO! Neither one of us is promising that we're not going to change our minds from now until she arrives...but just for a moment, agreement is nice :)

I had been stuck on Juliette, and calling her that since almost the beginning, but Pierre kept saying that's not her name. I thought naturally he would just come around. Once again, however, he was right. While I was sitting in church on Sunday a name I had thrown around a bit earlier came back to me. I wrote it down and shared it with Pierre this morning. He got a sparkle in his eye and said, "that's more like it." No, it's not Joie, either.

We'll keep the name to ourselves...not sure for what reason other than Rachael did it with Scarlett and it drove me bananas! lol. Do unto others as they have done to you; isn't that how it goes? No? I'm kidding. The real reason is I'm horrible at keeping my own secrets and would like to try it out for a change. It'll be an exercise in discipline...so please don't ask! :) I just wanted to document the day we agreed on her name. Awe, in a few weeks I'll have a daughter.

7 comments:

Kelly*Jones said...

ur pregnant??? lol. i'm very excited to meet the new kid!!!

Rachael426 said...

Cruel... very cruel. Now I know how it feels. Can you at least tell us if it starts with J? :-)

Yadira said...

Yes, I can tell you if it starts with a J...lol.

Rachael426 said...

:-P

Rachael426 said...

Josephine?

Yadira said...

Go 'head, Rachael! Work that prophetic gifting!! Woohoo!! No.

Anonymous said...

I am very willing to wait, because I'm so looking forward to meeting her and loving her just like I love the talented cutie patootie Joshua Andre Laguerre. A girl is coming! This is so exciting!