Friday, November 7

Relief

It was a rough couple of days for me, feeling a bit like an alien in a world of rejoicing. Praise Yah, sweet relief has come. Pierre told me that Kim Clement (one of the prophets in the land who is very accurate) would be speaking live about the elections so we stayed up to watch. Apparently he has been prophesying about the elections throughout the year and revisited those prophesies in light of the outcome. Although I still stand 100% behind my voting decision, I am now at peace with the entire situation and even excited about what Yahweh is going to do in the next few years. Like I said in my aftermath post, this is just like Him.

Here is the link if you want to watch it:
http://www.christian.tv/channels/details/video/21/mediapage/6964

2 comments:

Rachael426 said...

Hallelujah! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Peace is a good thing! :)