Friday, December 5

Yah's word through me on the prayer call this morning

“Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your Yah. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. With long life I will satisfy you and show you my salvation. No weapon formed against you prospers. Every tongue that rises up against you in judgment shall be condemned – every tongue that calls itself your enemy, every tongue that calls itself your friend, every tongue in the natural and every tongue in the spirit. You are not what the enemy is after. He is after my life in you. So rebuke this day an idle mind, a bored spirit and a procrastinating soul. An idle mind does not actively cast down vain imaginations that exalt themselves against me. Receive instead my mind – one that is full of my Word and the knowledge that all things are possible because you believe. Rebuke this day a bored spirit. A bored spirit is not connected to My Spirit because I am constantly communicating with you. If you are bored, you are not hearing My voice. Receive instead My Spirit that shows you limitless opportunities. Rebuke this day a procrastinating soul. A procrastinating soul is filled with dread of the work that needs to be done. It is filled with fear. Receive a sound mind, sound will and sound emotions. Receive true Shabbat, a true rest because you know you have done all that needs to be done.” In Yeshua’s name, Amen.

No comments: