Wednesday, December 31

Happy New Year!



2008 is drawing to an end in about 20 minutes. What an awesome year! At a time when so many are ripping the calendar off the wall and wishing the past 12 months good riddance, I can look back and rejoice - knowing that my steps were ordered. Halleluyah.

We started this year with a baby that was just turning 12 months old, wobbling around learning all sorts of new things. We're ending the year with a vibrant, healthy, exuberant and expressive toddler about to turn 2 (and me 9 months pregnant). Praise Yah!

We started with a dream of maybe doing some photography. We're ending with a fully supplied studio and a year's worth of new knowledge/experience under our belt.

We started the year with a rocky marriage and turbulence that seemed to get worse as the year progressed. We're ending it in perfect peace and restoration. Amen.

We started the year in foreclosure. We're ending the year still in our home, having caught up on payments and making plans to pay the house off in its entirety.

There is none like Yah. I praise Him tonight and give thanks for 2008. I look forward to the next 365 days, knowing that He has already gone before me to make the crooked places straight. I look forward to the relationships He will bring into my life, the experiences that will change me, the opportunities that will stretch me and His Holy Spirit that will draw me closer.

I praise Yah that there will be no death in 2009. There will be no sickness, no disease - only life, and life more abundant. I cover 2009 in the blood of Yeshua right from the start and declare it holy. Shalom, Shalem. Glory to glory. Our best year yet, by far. Thank you, Abba. Let's do this.

1 comment:

Rachael426 said...

Halleluyah, thanks for sharing. YHWH is so good!