Thursday, December 4

Crazy thoughts

I think a lot of crazy thoughts. As I was putting my son to bed tonight, I thought, "If something were to happen to me right now, he wouldn't even remember me." That's a crazy thought. What I realize, though, is that it's not my thought. Not every thought that pops into my head is my thought - especially thoughts of my own premature death. That's how the enemy snags so many people. He and his little partners in crime whisper ideas around us that we pick up in the spirit and he has us believe they are our thoughts. Worse yet, he has us meditate on them and eventually speak them out - giving them power. That's why I praise Yah tonight for the knowledge He has given me of casting down every vain imagination that tries to exalt itself against Him. Ha! The devil is a liyah, liyah. I won't believe a word that comes out of his mouth - not for a moment. Not ever. Yahweh will satisfy me with long life and show me His salvation. All curses over my bloodline are broken. Now THAT'S something to think on! Woohoo!

No comments: