Thursday, December 18

Soooo itchin'

I'm so super excited to take newborn photographs. I find it a bit odd that I'm about to have a daughter in roughly 3 weeks and the excitement comes from taking her portraits. I'm imagining the different angles I will capture in the birthing center where there will be tons of gorgeous natural sunlight streaming through the windows. I'm mentally composing the shots of her and Joshua both on location and in studio. Could this mean photography has become "passion" of mine?

When I started 2008 I was simply following a leading in my spirit to take photos. Everything was supernaturally supplied, from the camera to the studio equipment, and off I went. Although I've always loved taking snapshots everywhere I went, I totally got into professional photography just to enhance my graphic design skills. Now I really can say I love the technicality of it all - to the point that I was rolling around on the floor yesterday (at 37 weeks prego) to get a picture of my snow globe in front of the Christmas tree. I'm totally hooked. I guess I write this as a warning to my children - say cheese!

No comments: