Monday, June 9

Yep, I know the sex of my baby.

This morning on the prayer call, while I was minding my own business praying in tongues, I had a vision of a pretty little baby girl. She was lighter than me with the same chubby legs, blacker hair than mine (a whole lot of it, straight) and had big brown eyes. I knew her name was Annabella (which I'd never thought of before but think is pretty). She didn't look anything like what I usually picture our daughter(s) to look like (darker, big puffy afro). She actually looked a lot like me when I was born. Yes, my hair was pin straight. Go figure.

Later on in the day I had another vision of her, running around after Joshua with those same chubby legs and a little dress. So cute.

...Judging by the percentage of times that I'm right when it comes to visions/premonitions for myself, it's a pretty safe deduction that I'm having another BOY.

4 comments:

Rachael426 said...

Aaahhh! You really had me going there. I was about to say aww, Annabella, yeah! Too funny.

Kelly*Jones said...

I've been meaning to ask for a while now but keep forgetting. What's SAHM?

Yadira said...

Stay at Home Mom

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm a little late with my comment but I hope you see it soon - I thought about you having a little girl and the name Isabella came to me with her nickname being Izzie (like Lizzie) and I saw her too and she was Mini Yadi, she looked so much like you, even smiled like you, the same legs and she's a joyful little girl and Joshua will love her with a big love, they will be very close...I can't say that this is a vision of this little girl or just wishful thinking that you do have a girl this time...I just want to love on her and hold, just as I do with Joshua now...I will always have much love for your children because I so love you and Pierre, my bother and sister in faith, my good friends...I know I've gone a little too mushy but I'm not ashamed, it's the better side of me, no one wants to meet the 'unmushy' me, it's not cute! :)