Friday, October 31

King of Kings...Joshua??

I haven't written in a while because I was intending to wait until after the election, but this is light hearted so it's ok :)

It's no secret that my son's old favorite song was "I Believe" by Micah Stampley. He has recently moved on to another song - "You are Lord" by the Micah Stampley. He asks for this song even more than the other. He simply calls it "song".

Well, the other day I was on my computer as he was playing around in my office. We were listening to "song" when I heard him singing the words:

Key ah Keys, Joshua

Yes, my friends, he thinks the song is about him. The actual words are "King of Kings, yes you are (to which we always sing Yeshua)". Is he a cutie patootie or what? Nothing like a toddler to keep you laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the irresistible sweetie that he is! He knows already that he's the King's Kid too!