Thursday, October 23

It DOES matter who we elect as President

Again, let me write that I am seriously politically wired. I will not apologize for it. It is simply one part of the cornucopia that is Yadira. During this election time in our country, obviously that is what is going to be coming out of me more than anything else. However, just because I am politically sensitive does not mean that I wish to alienate my true friends or put people's views down. I publicly apologize for doing so inadvertently.

Several years ago I was given a direct word from Yahweh that my calling was like Jeremiah the prophet. He's been dubbed "the weeping prophet"...go figure. That was all I knew of him at the time and could already relate (lol). Years later, in this crucial time in our country (which for me is every 4 years), I can really identify with this dude.

If you read the book of Jeremiah, he is consistently blowing the horn to the nation and warning what is to come. He tells them of the consequences to their actions, their addictions to idols that are leading them astray, and the ways they are being deceived to keep them from fulfilling the purpose of Yah on their lives. He tries everything to get their attention, including theatrics in the streets (lol). They ignore him and the nation crumbles. Bear with me.

If my tactics at exposing Barack Obama's personal views and voting records seem harsh, it is because those things matter. They matter to our nation, but more so they matter to the people of Yah. We live in a country where we are absolutely free to worship in any way we choose. We are free to read our bibles, free to proclaim the name of Yahweh, free to pray on the streets, free to evangelize, free to gather in His name. We are free to choose life and we are free to live according to scripture to the best of our ability. Those are NOT freedoms that other nations enjoy in this day and age. Those are NOT freedoms that should be taken lightly.

I've heard Christians say that it doesn't matter who we elect because Yah's plan will be done. That is half true. Yah's plan will be done, but will it be done in YOUR life? We, the people of Yah, are the world changers, the burden removers, the yoke destroyers. We, the people of Yah, are the deliverers, the saviors (with a small "s"), and the true answers...not the government - and definitely not the government that some are seeking to elect at this time.

When it comes to republican or democrat, I choose neither. However, when it comes to conservative or liberal, I will come down on the side of conservative every time. The liberal agenda is well known - take Yah as far out of our nation as we can get Him. The liberal agenda seeks to strip the very freedoms we take for granted away, to shut the Christian voice up in this nation once and for all. They've succeeded in taking prayer out of schools. They've succeeded in removing the 10 commandments from our government buildings. They've succeeded in teaching our children Darwinist theories instead of truth about creation. More recently, they've succeeded in putting the biggest ministries in the land (including Creflo Dollar and Kenneth Copeland) under the biggest financial scrutiny that has ever taken place, simply because the church can handle finances way better than the government ever could. That is only the beginning.

Barack Obama is not a "bad man", but he is absolutely on board with the liberal agenda on every issue from pro-abortion to how we should educate our children to how we should spend our tax dollar. We are to know every person by their fruit - his own words, voting records and associations have sold him out. This is a man who absolutely can be used of Yah (given the scriptural examples of the types of people He chooses to use), but this is not a man that will be receiving my vote this year because my vote matters. It DOES matter who we elect as leader of this great nation. It matters, it matters, IT MATTERS.

No comments: