Wednesday, August 13

What a reception

This past Sunday I went to my friend's wedding at my previous church. I had a lot of mixed feelings about going back there, mostly because I did not know how I would be received after being away for over 6 years. I am so happy I went.

I was so very blessed by every one's reactions to me. From the youth to the leadership, all I received was genuine love and joy to see me. I introduced myself to someone who started attending the church 3 years after I left and he said, "YOU'RE Yadira?! I've heard so much about you. I can't believe I'm meeting THE Yadira. You're infamous around here." I must say that was pretty cool.

It feels good to know that my work was finished there before I left. It feels awesome to know that my seed in that place continues to bear much fruit. It feels amazing to know that I have lifelong relationships with people of like faith who will always have my back.

One of the pastors happens to now be in the same industry as Pierre and spoke to him about a legitimate opportunity to increase his salary and have residual income, simply through referrals.

Yahweh even orchestrated for my dad to meet someone from that church last week who remembered me and brought his prayer request to the congregation. The main pastor, accompanied by approx 200 members of the church, called my dad on the phone and prayed for his complete healing in every area. My dad said he could hear all the voices and felt the strong anointing.

I write all this to say that you never know who's lives you're touching and how it will come back to bless you when you least expect it. Your seed will even bless those you love. Praise Yah :)

No comments: