Saturday, April 11

So Happy - So ME!

Woooohoooo! I finished rebuilding my website today and I LOVE IT! lol. Seriously, this whole branding thing has opened my eyes to something I've been telling other people for years...there is no one else in the world like you. You are unique, celebrate what makes you YOU. It's a duh statement, but how many times do we go around in circles trying to figure out who we are "supposed" to be, when the answer is staring us in the mirror? Geez.

I was hard pressed to design a logo so I always just used my company name - until I realized today that the way I've always signed my initials looks like YLD (used to look like YTD) because I do it in script with a circle around it. So I wrote it, scanned it, and TADA - instant logo :) Love it.

I'm just so happy to finally have a website that reflects who I am and what I'm all about. I'm going to be adding videos and other fun content to build a community and keep people coming back to the site.

Please check it out and leave me your feedback. xoxo
www.yadiralaguerre.com

1 comment:

Rachael426 said...

Fabulous! I love, love, love it, and it's definitely you. :)